Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of links to websites that may be relevant to the material on this site.
- Onderdonk's Way - a very complete collection of primary source material on CPR construction under Onderdonk.
- Gold Rush Town of Yale - as part of Schoolnet. A superficial overview of Yale and the Gold Rush
- Early Canadiana Online - a great place to find primary source material. This site contains scanned versions of many microfiche from the CIHM collection. The search features allows full text searches of the material.
- A very interesting site on the Great Northern Railway in British Columbia. While not directly related to my interest it has lots of interesting facts and photos.
- Photo gallery of photos of modern trains in British Columbia by a Texas Railfan.
- A website on survey history that has descriptions and photos of old equipment.
- The BC Archives site on the CPR
- Photos from the CPR Archives
- Background on the Last Spike Photo
- The Chinese Canadian Historical Photo Exhibit has many photos of the Chinese working on Onderdonk's sections.